Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blogging timetable

Just so you know what my rationale for posting what I post when I post is: I made up a timetable for me, sorted thematically, and I intend to keep it. Should a day pass without a post, I have nothing in this category at the moment, or no time. That being out of the way, look at it: 

Monday: 
A Flight of Links. It collects whatever I found interesting, but not worth devoting an entire article to in the course of the week. 

Tuesday: 
Essay. Can be anything. 

Wednesday: 
Essay. Can be anything. 

Thursday: 
A Song if Ice and Fire theories. I will post three theories and my stance on it. Feed me input to direct what I will be talking about. 

Friday: 
Video. If I have any notable videos, I will post them Fridays. 

Saturday: 
Funny pic. 

Sunday: 
Funny pic. 

Now that you know all that, keep checking in and returning to the blog. Just keep in mind that I am GMT+1, so this will affect my blogging times. You can also follow me on Twitter (@StefanSasse), where a bot creates an automated tweet each time I update Nerdstream.

1 comment:

  1. I will post three theories and my stance on it. Feed me input to direct what I will be talking about. Blogging With John Chow review

    ReplyDelete